Proverbs 31:30

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A True Godknecht

Most of the Godknecht's I know (i'm not naming any names, you know who you are!), talk during movies and tv shows. It is so annoying to be watching something that I know Mike cares nothing about, but he insists on asking me a bazillion questions. Stop Talking!!! Anyway, Autumn is a true Godknecht. The last 2 movies that I have taken her to, she will not stop asking questions. I keep trying to tell her that if she would just watch the movies she would understand what was happening and why. AGHHHHHH, it is so annoying. Like father, Like daughter.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I thought you weren't naming any names!!
A

Amy Godknecht said...

Oh, Mike is not the only one!

Unknown said...

Just what are you trying to say???
Who is it and I will talk to them!!!

Anonymous said...

You know, my family does the same thing ... except I never thought much of it until after being married for several years and getting used to a much quieter movie-watching experience ... then going back and watching a movie with my family again. Wow, they're talkative! (o; (And Dan's really quiet!!)